A Word For Parents/ Guardians
Co-operation between the Parents / Guardians and the school is very important to achieve good results.
1. Parents should ensure that their wards bring to school their books and note books which are properly maintained and strictly as per the time table for the day.
2. Parents or guardians are not permitted to walk into the classrooms or meet the teachers during school hours. They should always wait at the Reception. Parents who come to drop their wards in the morning are advised not to enter the school in night dress, track suits etc.
3. Children are not permitted to wear any jewellery, costly watches etc. in the school. Nail paints, colouring/streaking of hair/using hair gel are not permitted. Boys have to keep their hair trimmed (Army cut) all the time. Girls with the hair longer than shoulder length are to tie them in a pony tail or to make two plaits. Fancy hair clips / bands are not allowed. Two plaits compulsory upto class VIII
4. Parents are requested to maintain a file of school circulars. Assignments/ study material will not be provided near the examination if your ward has lost the original one.
5. Nutritious, home cooked food must be provided to the children in their tiffins in the morning only as the school does not allow parents or their servants / drivers to deliver lunch during school hours.
6. No private tutor, either outsider or of the school staff should be engaged, just for completion of H.W. Tuitions usually do not help weak students. The performance of a child can be improved with the help and guidance of concerned teachers and your co-operation.
7. Parents are informed that their wards may be sent home after three warnings:-
a) For arriving late.
b) For not wearing proper and neat uniform.
c) For creating indiscipline in the class / school bus.
8. Kindly use the diary for any message / information you wish to give to the teacher.
9. The visiting hours for parents to meet the Principal are from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
10. Do inform the class teacher/ Head of the institution in case your
ward suffers from any specific disease, allergy or is under medication.
11. Any change of address/ telephone should be notified
12. Ensure that you attend the Parent – Teacher Meetings regularly
to keep in touch with the all round progress of your ward.
13. Withdrawal of your ward from classroom for any social function is
not recommended as it retards the child’s progress in school and minimizes his/ her respect for regular school work.
14. Students can be withdrawn from the school by giving one
calendar month’s notice in writing. In case of absence of such a
notice one month fee will be charged.
15. Monitor study hours of your ward at home, limit the TV watching.
Excessive use of mass media diverts their attention from studies.